About Me

My name is Sebastian Grant, I keep and have worked with a huge diversity of species, and yes I know how lucky I am! Here in my short video's and writings I will try to convey how I've kept some of the animals I have kept mainly at home but also at work over the years. I will try and be honest about what I've done. On how I’ve kept things both at home at professionally and what’s gone wrong. It has long been a belief of mine that many captive animals survive in spite of what we do, rather than because of it. Here's how and why I've messed up or succeeded. The videos are mainly from my YouTube channel, SebastiansAnimals (catchy huh?). I would like to state that the opinions expressed in this blog are my own and not in any way meant to be taken as the views of anyone else I may mention in these ramblings. Sebastian. March 2012. Main photo by Jane Hallam.

Wednesday 25 April 2012

SebastiansAnimals;
Dodgy videos of my animals on You Tube, a bit of a mix to give you an idea of what I like.
Basically, I like everything!

Sebastian
April 2012